
Ohai Im Nikki! =] I love being random. I laugh a lot and I love making others laugh. I love singing in and out of choir. Ive been told I have a real good voice. I love music, all different types like punk, rock, pop, hip hop, electro, alternative, etc. I love bright colored stuff. I love my family. My mom passed away Dec.08 and i miss and love her so much. She will always be in my heart and thoughts. I love Matthew Lush. I met so many amazing people in his chat room and im really close with them and him and love each and everyone of them to death. They are my 2nd family pretty much. I love reading when i have the time. I love the Twilight series even though if you read more of the saga it gets more freaky and interesting. Its the only series ive finished and loved. I love Robert Pattinson. I love Breathe Carolina,2nd favorite band. I love Green Day, 1st favorite band. They have taught me so much in their music and to be myself and not to be afraid of that. I love Sid Vicious from the band the Sex Pistols. I love Katy Perry. I would totally go bi for her any day. I love my 3 dogs and cat. I love all animals. Some of my favorite movies are Drop Dead Fred, Sid and Nancy, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Life is Beautiful, Twilight, Teeth, and so much more. Im a Vegetarian and have been since Sept.06.I want to become a vegan when im 18. I want to learn to play some interments. I love to act. I love shopping. I love my friends. I love traveling. I love hoodies. I want to meet so many people. I support gay marriage. I love six flags(may 29th!!). I love making my own layouts and stuff. I like some anime shows. I like playing video games(even though i suck at most). I love meeting new people. I love Hello Kitty. I love my ipod. I need a new phone. I love taking pictures. I take random pictures of stuff. I love talking on the computer with friends. I love aim. My aim is NikkiRandom1. I love signs. I plurk alot. Plurk crack :P. Most people think im so innocent but im not. I love fashion. I love rainbows. I love cooking. I love cupcakes. I love jewelry. I love balloons. I love playing guitar even though i suck but im always getting better. I love cotton candy. I love Fosters Home Of Imaginary Friends. I love South Park. I want to go to concerts. I love gaia. I love bows. I love bubble tea. i dislike being labeled. Im not no damn soup can. I dislike liers. I dislike drugs. I dislike animal cruelty. I dislike all fat food places. I dislike when people make up stories and want me to believe them. I dislike cold weather. I dislike being sick. I dislike medicine. I dislike gelatin stuff.
=]
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment